SAT Exam Date – March 11 2023, Saturday
Venue – Oakridge International School, Gachibowli, Khaja Guda.
Test duration – 3 hrs. and 30 Minutes including actual testing, break time and administration.
Students are required to be Report between 7.00 am – 7.45 am at the venue which is the SCHOOL GATE
Parents are not permitted inside the premises.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED BY STUDENTS
- Your fully charged testing device with the Bluebook™ application installed (see detailed device requirements).
- Your up-to-date admission ticket.
- Acceptable photo ID –Hard copy of original Valid Passport (Not Expired) AND/OR Hard copy of original Aadhar .
- Pencils or pens for scratch work.
- An acceptable calculator for use on the Math section of the test (there will be an embedded calculator available to use within Bluebook).
- Snack and Water bottle
Check the website for more details: What to Bring on Digital SAT Test Day – SAT Suite (collegeboard.org)
PROHIBITED ITEMS: Prohibited Devices – SAT Suite | College Board
- Mobile phones (which can be used to present the admission ticket, but after check-in must be collected or stored away from desks), smartwatches, fitness trackers, or other wearable technology (simple digital non-smartwatches or analog watches are acceptable)
- A second laptop, other computer, or tablet
- Audio players or recorders, notebooks, Bluetooth devices (such as wireless earbuds/headphones), or any other personal computing devices not used as the testing device
- Separate timers of any type
- Cameras or any other photographic equipment
- Highlighters or colored pencils
- Books or references of any kind except as approved as an English language learner support for in-school administrations
- Compasses, rulers, protractors, or cutting devices
- Papers of any kind, including scratch paper
- Unacceptable calculators that have computer-style (QWERTY) keyboards, use paper tape, make noise, or use a power cord
- Privacy screens
- Weapons or firearms
Please note that we will not be in a position to provide a backup laptop in case your device malfunctions, so ensure that you get your Laptop in a working condition.
Please revert if you have any further questions
SAT Coordinator – Maneesha Gorti – 9392918446