SAT Exam Date – Saturday, 1st October 2022
Venue – Oakridge International School, Gachibowli.
Test duration – 4 hrs 45 Minutes including actual testing, break time, and administration.
Students are required to report between 7.00 am – 7.45 am at the venue, that is, Oakridge International School Gate.
Students must follow all the Covid-19 precautionary guidelines as directed by the center.
Maintaining social distance, wearing masks, and using sanitizers are mandatory.
No Covid Test Report or Parent Permission Letter is required for Testing.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED BY STUDENTS
- SAT Admission Ticket
- A hard copy of the original Passport (which should not have expired) or a hard copy of the original Aadhar card
- Stationery (2 pencils, Eraser, Calculator) to be carried in a transparent pouch as per College Board guidelines
- Mask and Sanitizer
- Snack and Water bottle
Check the website for more details: https://satsuite.collegeboard.org/sat/what-to-bring-do
- Handheld electronic devices, including cell phones, MP3.
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, fitness trackers, or other wearable technology (simple digital non-smartwatches or analog watches are acceptable).
- Any device that can access the Internet.
- Protractors, compasses, rulers.
- Dictionaries or other books (there are no exceptions, even if English is not a student’s first language).
- Pamphlets or papers of any kind.
- Highlighters and colored pens or pencils.
- Listening, recording, copying, or photographic devices (including watches and cell phones that contain cameras).
For any questions, contact SAT Coordinator – Maneesha Gorti – 9642001795