THE ADVANCED PLACEMENT PROGRAM® (AP®)
College Board’s Advanced Placement Program® is recognized by universities around the world as a standard of academic excellence. Since 1955, the AP® Program has enabled millions of students to take U.S. university undergraduate-level courses and earn undergraduate degree credit, advanced placement, or both while still in high school/secondary school.
Nearly all colleges and universities in the United States – as well as more than 500 universities in 75 countries such as the U.K., Canada, and Australia – consider AP participation favorably for admission and have policies around AP credit and placement.
Authorized AP Test Center
Oakridge International School, Bachupally is authorized by the AP Program to administer 2022 AP Exams. However, test centers and schools set their own exam pricing, registration timeline and payment policies.
2022 AP Exam Schedule
The 2022 AP Exams will be administered at our center as paper-and-pencil exams only over two weeks in May: May 2 – 6 and May 9 – 13.
Below is a list of the exams that we offer:
- Students must have either a valid passport or another valid, government-issued ID, such as an Aadhaar card, to register and take AP Exams.
- Must be under the age of 21 at the time of the exams. (Born after May 31, 2001)
- Can take any or all of the 4 Physics exams in the same year.
- Cannot retake an exam in the same year; you may retake it in a subsequent year.
- Cannot take both Calculus AB and Calculus BC Exams in the same year.
- For the other exams we offer, course enrollment is not required.
- You cannot take 2 regular exams scheduled at the same date and time.
- REGISTRATION TIMELINE: The second window of registration will start on January 3rd, 2022.
Students will need a student account with College Board to register. Link to My AP account: https://myap.collegeboard.org/login (Create an account only if you do not already have one you use for SAT, PSAT, AP.)
Find detailed information related to our Test Centre’s AP Exam policy and Registration process, Exam Fee in the .PDF document listed below (available during registration period)
Register for AP Exams: Click Here
Students must ensure that they have registered for all AP Exams, paid the exam fee to the AP test center and completed the entire process mentioned in the AP Exam registration instructions by the deadlines listed. There will be no extensions to the deadlines allowed later.
Important ID Policy Update: Beginning in May 2022, our test center will only accept an original, valid passport as ID for entry to the AP Exam administration. Please plan any passport processing applications in advance. Ensure you have the original, valid passport to bring to the test site on exam day or you will not be able to test.