Participate in the Oakridge Visakhapatnam Inter-School District Level Competition For Grade 2 to Grade 10
Oakridge International School is organizing an event to create awareness about the #SayNoToSingleUsePlastic initiative, in Vizag. We are highly elated to invite Students in and around Visakhapatnam to take part in the inter-school district level competition, which will be conducted on 30th July from 8:30 AM to 12:45 PM at Swarna Bharathi Indoor Stadium, Visakhapatnam.
The event will include 4 competitions – Poster Making, Short Story Writing, Poetry Recitation and Painting, all of them focussing on the theme “Say NO to plastic, Save our Oceans”.
1. Request participants to be on time. Latecomers may be disqualified. Event would start at 8:30 am and end at 12:45 pm on 30 July,2022.
2. All Participants should be in their respective school uniforms and carry school ID card for verifcation. Entry may be denied if not complied.
3. Participant schools should reach the venue 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time on the event day. Student’s should get their own water bottel, as we have water filling stations avilable.
4. Schools should ensure to send a Teacher In-charge for every 15 participants. Student’s may not be allowed to participate in the absence of Teacher In-charge.
5. No spot registrations allowed on the day of event. Registrations must be done through the link provided. 6. A registration code will be assigned to the participants and it will be required at the time of participation.
7. One student can take part in only one event. Student participating in painting, poster making and short story writing need to get their own Planks and painting materials. We will provide the paper/poster.
8. In Poster Making competition max 2 entries allowed per school.
9. Participant schools should strictly follow the minimum and maximum number of participants in Poster making.
10. All Participants will receive a participation certificate.
11. Results will be declared on the same day.
12. Judge’s decision will be final and all abiding.
Join us and participate in achieving our common goal of educating the young generation of the ill effects of single use plastic and the harm it is causing to our marine ecosystem.