1. Request participants to be on time. Latecomers may be disqualified. Event would start at 8:30 am and end at 12:45 pm on 30 July,2022.
2. All Participants should be in their respective school uniforms and carry school ID card for verifcation. Entry may be denied if not complied.
3. Participant schools should reach the venue 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time on the event day. Student’s should get their own water bottel, as we have water filling stations avilable.
4. Schools should ensure to send a Teacher In-charge for every 15 participants. Student’s may not be allowed to participate in the absence of Teacher In-charge.
5. No spot registrations allowed on the day of event. Registrations must be done through the link provided. 6. A registration code will be assigned to the participants and it will be required at the time of participation.
7. One student can take part in only one event. Student participating in painting, poster making and short story writing need to get their own Planks and painting materials. We will provide the paper/poster.
8. In Poster Making competition max 2 entries allowed per school.
9. Participant schools should strictly follow the minimum and maximum number of participants in Poster making.
10. All Participants will receive a participation certificate.
11. Results will be declared on the same day.
12. Judge’s decision will be final and all abiding.