The Winter Internship Programme was offered to the students with the aim of providing them with hands-on experience in their chosen field, to empower them to make informed decisions regarding their own future. It has been a great opportunity to get real-world experience.
Winter Internships were offered to Grade 11 & 12 CBSE and IBDP students from 14 January 2019 to 18 January 2019.
The students of Oakridge, one of the best International Schools in Hyderabad have availed the opportunities provided and had a great work-life exposure during their Pongal Break. The companies have provided the students with the theoretical knowledge and training sessions which have equipped the students to apply the same on-field, in their future endeavors.
- To provide an industry interface to the students to have first-hand practical experience in various fields
- To train the students to develop and be guided to build their professional identity
- To broaden their scope for knowledge and understanding beyond the classroom
- To develop and improve their skills in different areas by providing training opportunities for a holistic development
- To provide opportunities to know the viabilities of various career options and steer them to make the best career decisions
- Internship experience has enabled the students to stay focused on their future career goals
- Internships have provided the students with the best practical experience
- Internship programme has also helped them to hone their skills, by applying knowledge in the field
- Working with different companies, resourcing, and taking initiative was an integral part of the internship programme which definitely improved their abilities
Students interned by shadowing doctors during the internship programme at:
1. Care Hospital, Hi-tech city and Banjara Hills from 14th January to 18th January 2019.
2. Continental Hospital, Nanakramguda from 16th January to 18th January 2019.