OAKRIDGE FOR GLOBAL STUDENTS
Oakridge is a preferred destination for Global Students arriving from across the world. The learning environment provided at the school is most conducive for International Students to easily adapt to and excel in.
- Large Global community – 43% of Parent population of Oakridge consists of Foreign Nationals and NRIs
- School offers a wide range of global opportunities to our Students through- Student Exchange Program with Schools Abroad (Seattle and Hawaii in USA), Oxford Summer Courses, Global Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program in partnership with Columbia Business School, Harvard-MUN, Cultural Exchange Program in Spain and many more activities
- Peer Mentoring by Existing Students who relocated from Abroad
- Exclusive Discovery Bridge Program for smooth transition to new school and environment.
At Oakridge, we follow a simple 6 step online process as below for admission completion that does not require the physical presence of the student.
- Online submission of Application form with Supporting docs and Application Fee
- Admission decision announced via email to applicants
- Online Admission Fee Payment Facility
- Generating Student ID and communicated via Email
- Submission of Transfer Certificate and Visa Documents
- Attending Teacher observation session for final clearance